outrageous charges--estimates

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:46:57 +0100

You misunderstand Jim... Of course our conceptualization of such things like good
and evil are dependant upon our "sense" for such things as religion and
philosophy..I suppose even politics comes into play a bit..

But the formalization of these things... ie organized religion, political
parties, philosophical schools of thoughts are not at all necessary to form ideas
about "right" and "wrong". There is a difference between religion as it is
practiced throughout the world, and "relious sense" (sense as in the sixth
sense.... if you get my meaning..:) )

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.