Market research

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:46:13 -0600

Ron,

Wow!  Sounds like you're way above national average up there.  This is all
giving me very good info.  In response to Don, I wasn't able to glean any info
from NAMM, although someone who is a member could maybe dig a little deeper on
the web site than a non-member could.  What about the NMTA or the NPF?  Anybody
a member of these groups?  I would think they might have some data, too.

As far as client base, I think I had estimated that it would take a minimum of
500 clients and more comfortably 1000 to keep a full schedule.  Sounds like
somewhere in between is a happy medium?  (Depends on amount of
repair/regulation, etc. that you do, too.)

Todd