Kawai Howard/Acrosonic

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:47:55 -0500

Hey Ken,

I got one of those fabricated Acrosonics here in Scranton, PA.
Internally it looks like a dogs breakfast, but sounds and plays like any
Acrosonic I've ever seen.  I'm guessing the Baldwin factory had given up
all their cast iron to the war effort, but was in a hurry to get under
production and made some of these dudes.   Plate steel by the looks.

Roger Hayden, RPT
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.