Wurlitzer Uniplate

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:08:26 -0600

Dear Fellow  T&T's,

I had tuned this piano in 95,  SN 98367,  the pins were 25--30 inch lbs.
Was there this Wed. and I had a difficult job moving them at all--I'm about
275 lbs. and some of them I was worried that they would twist off before
they moved.
There were no bushings and it looked like it was either threaded in the
plate or a tapered metal to metal fit,  did not take one out.
Could not seem to find anything in the archives on the uniplate.
Would anyone shed some light on this situation?

The clients relatives sell paint remover to the trade and haven't had me
back because they say I charge to much ($42.00)  Was wondering if he tried
to dope them with one of his inventions--though they tell me nothing was done.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
6039 River Road
Eagle River, Wi  54521