One in a row

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:07:53 -0600

I went out in the shop today, since I goofed off all day yesterday, to
locate and install a plate, install agraffes, and make a bass string
pattern. I strapped the thing to the hoist, cranked it up a little to see
where I needed to adjust the balance, and it hovered almost dead level
about a half inch off the floor! That's never happened to me before and I
was really impressed. It typically takes me six adjustments before I'm
happy with the balance (yea, so, I'm balance challenged) and this one hit
the first time. If I'd beat those kind of odds with a lottery ticket, I'd
be too rich by now to be even talking to you guys. Good thing I didn't, I
guess. What would you all do for aggravation?

Ron N