No EBVT at Convention

DBee840388@AOL.COM DBee840388@AOL.COM
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:24:29 EST

To the List:  We just had Ed Foote to our Chicago Chapter meeting about a
week ago and his presentation was very well received with a large turnout for
the man.  We also had Bill Bremmer and Virgil Smith do comparison tunings,
EVBT and ET last September, and that program was also well received.  In both
cases we learned a lot, certainly didn't understand everything, but enjoyed
both experiences very much.  I might also say all three gentlemen involved
were truly gentlemen, treated each other with much respect, and it was a joy
for our fair Chapter to have them do their thing.

Don Bee, RPT
Chicago Chapter