Temperature Change affecting pitch

Ray Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:41:33 -0600

Larry,

I suggest you check with a professional on this.  As the warm moist air
flows over the evaporator coils of an air conditioning unit, water condenses
on the coils, collects in a pan and goes down the drain.  Some window units
have a pan that collects the water and reevaporates it on the outside.  You
can't argue with facts.  If something is true for you, then let it be so,
but others know better.

Ray