price raising

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:14:16 -0500

IMHO, you gotta raise your prices!  $9.00? Maybe $90 %~)
Actually, I didn't raise my tuning prices, I mostly got serious about
freebees and discounts and sympathy stuff.  I also looked closely at what I
charge for some repair stuff and I'm more careful about what work I take in.
I immediately began seeing WAY more $.
I went to Guy Nichol's class at the Convention and now I'm cold and
calculating :)
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter