business cards

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:30:22 EDT

But you still get a non-stretched octave for the temperament.  Some Strobe
manuals gave you some charts by which you offset the temperament octave
depending of the size of the piano.  But it was still guesswork.

If I remember well, the strobe type tuner was invented way back in the in
the 30's and was primarily used to check the accuracy of the sound
frequencies in radio broadcasts.  Quite an achievement for the time.

Michel Lachance. RPT