Teflon spray

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:10:38 -0500

Carol,

I appreciate your reply, but I did try looking for that, since Schaff
carries it in their catalog, and I knew that Hoppe's was a gun care
company.   To my surprise, no one in town carried it, and all the gun
shops thought I was crazy or stupid for asking for it.  One guy even
said, "what do you use that for?"

Todd

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:32:02 EDT "Carol Beigel" <carolrpt@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Also at K-Mart in the gun (sporting goods section) is Hoppes Teflon
> powder
> used for cleaning gun barrels.  It is also available in gun stores.
> We used
> this stuff long before Spurlock came out with his microfine teflon
> powder.
> It even comes in a nice small container with an applicator.
>
> Carol Beigel

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.