Larry Fine's Book

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have the 4th edition (I think -- it's the green one
but it's not in front of me right now) -- I take it
it's a good idea to get the 5th?  I'm interested
sometime, although I'm not quite ready to take the
plunge.  Also, what do you guys think of getting the
older versions even if only for "historical" info --
info on models not in the newer ones?