1961 Winter Baby Grand- Cleaning soundboard

Dale Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:30:06 -0500

Judy,
You can take it to a metal salvage yard and they will give you some
money for it.
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of jstuart1
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:16 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: 1961 Winter Baby Grand- Cleaning soundboard

It is quite rare that I have any company. I rather like the idea of
seeing if there is a recycling place that would want it.

Hmmmmm....... how many good ole fashioned cast iron skillets can you get
out of an upright piano plate? I prefer the wrist wrenching large ones.
If only I could cook, this might be an idea. ; )

Judy