Baldwin Feeling the Squeeze

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:37:43 -0500

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> CINCINNATI (AP) - Baldwin Piano & Organ Co. may not be
> able to collect at
> least $2 million it is owed and could be evicted from its
> corporate
> headquarters for nonpayment, lawyers told a bankruptcy
> court.

Thanks for the update Bill.  It sounds like there's gunna be
a big surplus property bankruptcy sell at the Baldwin
factory soon.  I could use a really nice bandsaw and a table
saw.  A jointer too.  I wonder if they will take checks?

So long Baldwin and thanks for all the fish.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV