new Baldwin Pin Torque, was PianoTechList Comments

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron,

:-)  Points well taken.

--- Ron Nossaman <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com> wrote:

> Where are all those questers after truth and
> knowledge when you need one?

Well, if they're anything like me, they're
working in their shops, polishing / finishing
hardware for a piano that 25 cats had their way
with...  cat hair, cat pee, cat excrement, cat "I
don't even want to know what bodily fluid"... oh
the horrors of it all!!... the rust, the
corrosion, the filth, the stench...

Maybe that explains the lack of synaptic
function??!!  :-0  :-)>

Yup, I sure would like to see how it works in
real life... the pinblock, that is.  I've seen
the cat... oh, nevermind... :-)

Thanks,

Brian T.

=====