Protek and Teflon.

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:29:32 -0700

    "I therefor use McLube mainly on the key frame pins, on the =
underside of key
frame and on the capstans.McLube is quite durable and will remain for a =
long
time where as CLP is less slippery and not meant for high friction.
I gladly use CLP for center pins and for that it is really perfect."

    I wonder if our more scientifically inclined members might ponder =
the frictional co-efficient on a third class lever arm rotating around a =
center point contained by a small pin set in bushing cloth when it =
receives a strong force at an angle greater than it's tangent. Just =
seems to me that the center pin must be a pretty high friction =
environment. I had to think about it for a minute myself.
    God, you'd think I was getting paid to sell this =

Kevin  Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20