Piano Care Seminar

Doepke Family doepke@fwi.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:24:04 -0500

I have been lucky enough to have a new piano store agree to host a Basic
Piano Care Seminar.  Invitations will go out into the area.  To music
teachers, churches, and the general public.  I have ordered some pamphlets
from the PTG to hand out to folks when they arrive.

Without going overboard with too technical information,  what topics do you
think should be included in a Basic Piano Care presentation lasting about 45
minutes..maybe an hour?

Thank you.  I am constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge this group
has..and is willing to share.

Brian P. Doepke