Viruses

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:13:52 -0400

There's something nasty going around.  Seems like every day this week Norton
had substantial updates to their Anti-Virus program.  A virus still tried
busting through to get into my computer this week.  (A full scan after
dealing with it didn't turn up any viruses loose in the system.)

Try to check for updates at least once a day ... it really doesn't take that
long to find out whether or not a new update is available.

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avery Todd" <avery@ev1.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: Viruses

List,

With all the viruses going around lately, have you
updated your virus protection recently?

I just did for Norton Anti-Virus and it was one of
the longest updates I've done, app. 7-8 minutes. I
normally update every Sunday, so it's not like I
haven't done it in a while. Take some time and do
it!

Avery