keyboard Parts

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 20:12:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/01 4:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time, drose@dlcwest.com
writes:

> Just thought I would mention that something I have been saying for years is
> final truely a fact.
>
> Some one brought a good quality *top of the line* electronic keyboard to a
> local tech. No parts were available. End result. A total write off. The
> keyboard was less than 15 years old.
>
> Regards,

 I have been saying this too. I bet it was one small component that is used
to power the whole thing, or at least make a certain sound. Kind of like if a
hammer broke, or a bass string snapped.

About 15 years ago Bill Brandom made this statement. A new electronic
instrument is invented every 10 months, and it becomes obsolete in 18 months.

Willem