Question about tuning pins and strings

jstuart1 jstuart1@pdq.net
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 05:55:21 -0500

Cheep pianos probably but three of them are full size old uprights and the
other is a baby grand. I just find it interesting that the manufacturer
couldn't have moved things over just a minute amount to avoid this.

Randy potter is going great so far. I did send him an email though as I
recieved 2 of the same video on repairing/ regulating and would like to
exchange 1 of them for the correct video. I haven't heard back from him yet
though. I also bought the Reyburn Cybertuner software and think it's great. It
gives me a way to check my work. I am leaving for Ohio on thursday and will be
gone for a week. I plan to visit all the piano stores along the route.

Interesting thing happend friday though. My piano lesson is set for fridays at
2 pm. I had been tuning my 1912 Vose and Sons all day (taking my time) and
forgot all about the lesson until 3 pm. What a bummer, I hate to miss an
appointment without calling ahead of time. I did call to appologize.