Protek & Teflon

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:33:21 -0500

Hi Jon,
            One is a tube filled with balance rail punchings so they can be
compressed nice and tight, add metal polish, and away you go. One end has a
screw on cap with a hole in it.  The other end has a screw on cap that has
a shank to chuck into the drill.
The second a similar design using F/R punching.  But it is nonconcentric so
the drill wobbles, enabling it to clean oval pins.
I'll make some drawings for the T & T section of the Journal.  Better yet
I'll take some photos.
OK Jeannie, I did not say tomorrow.  <G>

Regards Roger