Perspectives

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 06:48:18 -0400

Friends,

Last evening I got an email from an acquaintance up in New England
asking me the value of a 1954 Lester Betsy Ross spinet that was recently
given to them.  I know nothing about this specific piano (I have twenty
Lester spinets in my tuning file), so I quoted them $0-$600, depending
on various factors.  At least no one can say I overvalued it, unless a
piano can have negative value!  (Well, I suppose it could!)

Regards, Clyde