..while on vacation..

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:35:21 -0400

>According to the news article that originally caught my interest in this,
>the piano was once owned by a Frank Hanson, former technician for
>Tanglewood. The name didn't ring any bells for me.

It should!
Frank had been the concert tech for the Boston Symphony, as well as
the New England Conservatory (in Boston). He has run the Piano
Technology Department at NEC for several decades, although the
program has been downsized in recent years such that there are only a
handful of students each year.
That said, I haven't seen him in years, and it appears from the PTG
Directory that he has let his PTG membership lapse.

>oh well..back to work,
>roo(k)

Patrick