Question about tuning pins and strings

Tom J Armstrong pianostom@juno.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:58:58 -0700

Strings touching neighboring tuning pins can create tuning problems.  If
you choose to tune in the wrong direction, when you move on to the next
note you can upset the tuning of the note you just finished.  The
solution is to approach from the other direction, so you don't mess up
what you just tuned.

Tom Armstrong  RPT
Salinas CA