Grand Storage

Tom J Armstrong pianostom@juno.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:05:02 -0700

I would take a cue from the Asian manufacturers and "tie" all the hammer
flanges down.  This can help prevent the felt bushings from developing an
oval deformation over time due to gravity pulling on the hammers.
Your local piano dealer will be happy to give you a few extra sticks of
wood from their new Yamahas, etc.

Tom Armstrong

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:53:28 -0500 "Paul" <tunenbww@clear.lakes.com>