You Might Be A Redneck Piano Tech If You Think...

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 00:17:46 -0500

At 08:26 PM 8/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
>The following list was submitted by a fellow guild member in Chapter 301 who
>claims
>to be the original "Redneck Piano Technician"  I am sending this list out
for
>those of you who might just be one too...
>                                                          Michael Crosby

Having shared supper with "Roger the Redneck," and "Sandy the Redhead," I
can attest to the fact that Roger is definitely the Original "Redneck Piano
Technician."
Now if you could only teach him to speak English, American or Canadian.  We
truly could converse.
Give them mt Regards.
Roger