You Might Be A Redneck Piano Tech If You Think...

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:48:18 -0300

That was the one.
Thanks, John.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John R Fortiner=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 2:33 PM
  Subject: Re: You Might Be A Redneck Piano Tech If You Think...

  I'm certainly not Roger, but I believe this is the "Redneck Pianer =
Tooner" list that he posted:
  John R. Fortiner
  Billings, MT.

  YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK PIANER TOONER IF?

  Your toolbox has an STP sticker on it.

  You carve your initials in every piano you tune.

  You use old tuning pins for fishing weights.

  Your tuning hammer, is also used as your billy club.

  You save all the rat nests you've found.

  You use piano wire for dental floss.

  You keep brass knuckles in your tool box.

  You go to your tunings in a cab.

  You ask your customer to hold your beer.=20

  You have swapped a tuning for wrestling tickets.

  You have swapped a tuning for Willy Nelson tickets.

  You use a grand prop stick to keep your hood up.

  Your favorite classical pianist is Floyd Cramer.

  Your living room is paneled in old sound boards.

  Your 'OLD' tackle box, is your 'NEW' tool box.

  You have gone into your customer's home wearing flip-flops.

  You keep a tube of hair cream in your tool box.

  You strike your tuning fork on the customer's dog.