Small Bridge Pin Source

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:03:20 -0400

Hi folks. I am repinning the bridges on an old square grand today (or rather
I was) when I realized I do not have the proper size pin for the treble
area. The old pins were 0.068" diameter. This would be a about a #5 pin. I
checked catalogs from Pianotek, Schaff  & APSCO and the smallest pins they
have are #6 pins which are 0.076" diameter. It is super tight quarters in
this area of the bridge, and I fear that using the #6 pins may cause
problems. Anyone know of a source for #5 pins?

Terry Farrell