HEART ATTACK

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:39:44 -0400

Well, yeah.  A friend did send that to me and I sent it along.  I did not verify
the source, as Andy did, and he chastised me for not doing so.

Non the less, it is valuable information IF you can get an aspirin down at the
same time.  THEN drive to the hospital.

That is my first chastisement of the week.  :(

Take care Avery.

		Newton