Verituner first impressions

Charles E Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:46:57 -0500

Ditto here, Ron. I've been using my Verituner since about February, and
I've gotten to the point where I don't do nearly as many aural checks -
don't need to. I'm also very happy with the changes Dave made in the
Verituner since the Reno Conference. The pitch raise program goes very
fast now and quite accurately. Dave Carpenter has been very responsive to
suggestions from technicians; that counts a lot in my book.

Charles Faulk