Baldwin...Biasco response

John Williams jwilliams@Biascopiano.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:46:44 -0500

Mr. Bremmer,

I don't know who you are, and no doubt you don't know me or much about
our company either.  Your remarks made in this message, referring to the
Biasco company, are quite concerning to me.  I have to say that these
cheap shots you are taking at our company are not warranted.  You are
not even in a market area that we do business in.  Why would you be so
motivated to speak in such a manor about our company?  Not only is
Biasco one of the largest piano retailers in the country now but we are
also extremely concerned and intricately involved in the business of
Baldwin's recovery.  There are many, many fine people who work in the
Biasco companies who care about and have invested themselves, their
time, their skills in the piano business and are veterans in our
industry bringing pianos into thousands of homes.  You are wrong to make
such terrible insinuations about our company and our dedicated staff
when it is clear that not only Baldwin has chosen to partner with us,
but more importantly, our customers!

Our growth is testimony to the commitment we have made to our staff, our
customers and the piano business.  If you have a complaint or some
problem that involves our business, then bring it to me so we can deal
with it, but don't slam our company just because we are a convenient
target now that we have grown substantially.

John Williams
Executive Vice President
Biasco Baldwin Piano Company