"Standards" stranded in isolation

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:54:04 -0400

Just a thought...
By working on this piano to get it playing you have removed evidence of
malpractice.
I would have suggested the customer seek legal advise and left the piano
unplayable.
Regards,
Jon Page,   piano technician
----------------------
Hmmm.........next time. There is more then one witness.
The original technician has agreed to pay an amount of compensation.

"Kevin E. Ramsey" wrote:

>     David, I would be very interested in knowing whether this work was done
> by a local technician, or whether this piano was out-sourced to some company
> to have the work done. I am not interested in the name of the technician, if
> it was an individual who performed the work.

A local tech.