Cost of Piano tunings

BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:00:09 EDT

Dave, I agree with you in a lot of cases.  That's why I follow Steve Brady's
admonishment to "cultivate your customers" in a class he taught called "The
Full Service Approach to Piano Service".   Don't worry about those who won't
pay, because there are many more who will.   I recently had a lady decline my
fee of 95.00.  because she said that back where she was from she only got
charged 35.00.  I was nice in my response, but basically told her that if
"God created all piano tuners equal we would all charge the same".

See Ya - Devlon