Piano-Organ..

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:29:04 -0500

At 07:49 08/13/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Good Morning.
>
>A friend has shown me something I have never seen nor heard of..A Piano that
>is also an organ..made by Jannsen..it's a full 88 note piano with organ
>stops and the electronics are secured to the fallboard.

Kimball did the same thing (early '50s?) I think they called it something
like "Organo". Cutest thing about that one was the nest with four
still-blind baby mice under the keys.  [keys had very little dip because
mama mouse had used most of the felt punchings for the nest.]

Conrad Hoffsommer -
I've been wrestling with reality for most of my life.
I'm pleased to say I've won.
mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu