Plateless Wonder

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:18:06 -0400

Friends,

I don't know if this is a clue to Richard's problems, but twice in the
past two weeks I tried to email him privately, and the messages bounced
back to me as undeliverable.  He probably won't get this message,
either, but if someone who is located in Norway or a neighboring country
wants to contact him, maybe he should try resubscribing.  What do you
think?

Regards,
Clyde, USA