Humidistat location in spinet

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:22:41 -0600

Hi Clyde,

With respect, I thought you might wish to contact Dampp-Chaser directly so
as not to reinvent the wheel. If that isn't useful, then by all means
duplicate their efforts with their equipment (or better equipment than
theirs).

They would be the persons to contact regarding humidistat placement. There
has been much research done.

At 03:30 PM 08/16/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, um, thanks, I guess, Sid and Don, but neither of these responses were
>in the least bit helpful.  Did I ask a stupid question?  Or are you just
>tired of the subject?
>
>Regards, Clyde
>
>Don wrote:
>
>> Hi Sid,
>>
>> Dampp Chaser has already done so.
>>
>> At 08:09 AM 08/16/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>>

>> >Wouldn't it be interesting to measure humidy level in several locations
>> >inside an upright?
>> >

>> Regards,
>> Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.
>>
>> Tuner for the Saskatchewan Centre of the Arts
>>
>> mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
>> http://donrose.xoasis.com/
>>
>> 3004 Grant Rd.
>> REGINA, SK