Discussion among Peers (was: Lighten Touch)

Ed Carwithen edwithen@oregontrail.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:48:51 -0700

To those of you who responded with some ideas that I might consider, my =
heartfelt thanks.  I appreciate the time that you took to consider what =
might be of value.

To those of you who consider that I am too stupid to be standing in the =
same room with a piano, take your comments and shove them.  I belong to =
the Portland Chapter of PTG. I have taken Randy's Course, and tuned for =
several years before that.  I have worked with a PTG mentor, and he =
feels comfortable enough with my work to have me service clients that =
are closer to my area than to his.  I have just finished rebuilding a =
Baldwin grand piano in my shop that is doing quite nicely thank you very =
much.  I just returned from the Reno Convention where I enjoyed a week =
of learning and fellowship with some really fine people. =20

If I didn't phrase my question in a manner sophisticated enough for you =
"RPT policemen" that is your problem not mine.  I didn't realize that =
the list was limited to questions that had to be pre-approved by the =
Good-old-boy network.

I feel insulted by Bill Ballards comments and disappointed in all of you =
who felt that he had the right to trash me and my modest request for =
input.

Shame on you.

Ed Carwithen
Not an RPT and less inclined to try to become one