Tuning a Player Piano

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:01:18 -0400

Dear rookie,

If you are young and energetic, somewhere along the line at the very least
learn how to take the thing apart, so when middle C won't work and it's an
unglued jack flange or some such, you can fix it.

A couple incidents convinced me I wasn't interested in servicing player
pianos.  I made arrangements with another technician to service them, and
everyone's happy.

Regards,
Clyde