decal missing

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:41:12 -0500

List   =20

I looked at a grand the other day that had the decal removed during =
refinishing, but has the Baldwin emblem attached inside the rim. The =
trapwork has some parts missing; only the sustain pedal is working. I =
couldn't pull the action while there. My question: did Baldwin use true =
sustenuto in all their grands decaled "Baldwin" and use bass sustain for =
the middle pedal on grands decaled "Howard" or names other than Baldwin?
Does any one have some old Baldwin trapwork for sale. I need the una =
corda mechanism and middle pedal mechanism. Serial # 55210.

Thanks

Paul Chick