Off Topic--Categorizing by Subjects

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:45:04 -0500

mailto:jformsma@dixie-net.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 7:07 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Off Topic

Friends,

We had a discussion on this some time ago.  It was (more or less) generally
decided that if someone will include "off topic" or "OT" in the subject
line,
then those who wish to deviate from piano technology from time to time could
do
so and the rest can immediately delete and not mind too much because they've
been
forewarned.  That still seems like a good idea to me.