Apology

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:13:48 -0400

Ed,

Please accept my apology for my disparaging remarks about you. It was
wrong of me to assume from your previous posts that you had no
background nor any other place besides this list to get you questions
answered. Nothing was further from the truth. My second mistake was
how I acted on my misgivings about a list member asking for technical
help on a matter he had already promised a customer he was capable of
handling. Most replies simply gave you helpful suggestions, and these
people are what makes this list great. If I had misgivings about your
request, my response (sarcasm) didn't address them honestly. It was
mean-spirited and not a credit to this list.

Sincerely,

Bill Ballard