plate reaction was Re: Pitch Raising to A440.......Or Not?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:00:37 -0500

Hi Jim,
            How long would it last?  Good question,    Now you minimize the
transverse mode,  ( a skipping rope like effect) How much less stress at
the pin.  mmmmmmmmm   More questions and no more answers.
A real brain teaser.  Darn, the reminds me where did I leave it?  Brain,
that is.

Roger