Questions on Steinway Square

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:53:55 -0500

Lanie
One of our chapter members brought some pictures of collection of pianos =
some one is putting together to open a museum. I believe it is near you. =
He/they are currently looking for more pianos of interest. I'd be happy =
to contact our member on your behalf for this collector's name and =
address. Let me know.

Paul Chick
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: MoodyPiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 2:11 PM
  Subject: Questions on Steinway Square

  Dear List,=20

  I have a customer that is looking to get a piano with us and has a =
Steinway=20
  square grand that he would like to trade-in.  We are not interested in =
it and=20
  don't know where to point him or what advice to give him.  He =
purchased this=20
  piano about 2 years ago and was hoping to get as much as he could for =
it.  We=20
  have pictures of the piano but have not seen it in person and we are =
still=20
  awaiting a serial number from him.  Any information anyone would have =
would=20
  be greatly appreciated.=20

  Thank you,=20
  Lanie=20

  Moody Piano & Organ=20
  Metro West Plaza (rear)=20
  796 Boston Post Road East=20
  Marlborough, MA 01752=20

  Phone 508-877-2222 or 508-229-3601 =E2=80=A2 Fax 508-303-8996=20
  MoodyPiano@aol.com =E2=80=A2 www.bushellcompanies.com=20