Jaras muti-function Tool (key leveling , dip,etc.)

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:01:04 -0500

Hi Phil,
           The key levelling tool  is great for setting glide bolts, but
not much else.  Any bench regulation is a rough in at best. I use mine for
just that and no more.  The string height measuring feature is great, if
you bore you own hammers etc.
Regards Roger