plate reaction was Re: Pitch Raising to A440.......Or Not?

Richard Brekne rbrekne@operamail.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:51:50 +0200

No... you just wet my whistle...but I will dig through the last few weeks in the archives and try and catch up. You all seem pretty sure
of yourselves and thats definatly an omen..:)

23.08.2001 01:35:03, Newton Hunt <nhunt@optonline.net> wrote:

>Hi RIchard,
>
>The discussion was about how the plate compression is the primary cause of pitch
>lowering during the first tuning of a pitch raise.  The soundboard doesn't move
>appreciatively.
>
>The soundboard does change with changes in humidity.
>
>Enough?
>
>Regards.
>
>		Newton

Richard Brekne