Language (OT)

Richard Brekne rbrekne@operamail.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:49:17 +0200

Grin... You and me Carl... sheesh every time I try that kind of thing I just get into all kinds of trouble.....

Personally I think that our biggest pitfall is to too easily think the worst of each other. Its one thing to hang signs up in our offices or
bedrooms saying how humble we should be, its another thing to remember ones own humanity when typing out those mean spirited
words of rath...

Still, despite the misunderstandings, the spats, the fact that one knows that at any given time there are at least 50 guys and gals out
there that "hate your foul rotten guts"... I loves you folks.. each and every one of you... well maybe I just sort of like you Carl... but
everybody else is ok... :)

I say lets wait and see if the person in question gives a repeat performance before trouncing further on his ....whatever it is we have
trod upon...

jmvftfn.

RicB

23.08.2001 01:17:06, "Carl Meyer" <cmpiano@home.com> wrote:

>As the resident equal opportunity offender, I must respond .
>
>When I first saw this post I was appalled.  I thought "He's really gonna
>catch hell" and I'm glad he did.
>
>I am certainly guilty of my share of ethnic, racial, gender and whatever
>innuendoes.  Those who know me realize that I show my affection for people
>by teasing and insulting them in a way that sometimes gets out of hand.  To
>those that are offended I'm quick to apologize.
>
>The post we are considering does not meet that criteria.  It was patently
>vicious.  Did anyone think to look this persons name up in the directory?
>It's not there.  Ignore him, I'm sure he'll go away or he might reform.
>
>Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
>Santa Clara, California

Richard Brekne
RPT, NPTF