Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:20:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/01 7:00:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com (Farrell) writes:

> Just curious, are we supposed to report a clown like this to somebody at

Terry, you should report these details to the customer alone and to her
attorney or in testimony in Small Claims Court if you are asked to do so.

I understand that these kinds of horror stories are tempting to relate or
even gossip about but it's not a good thing to do.  Coincidentally, a couple
of weeks ago I saw a Steinway which came from your state which beats your
story 10 to 1.

The problem will be resolved between the customer and the technician
responsible for the poor workmanship and the legal system if need be.  The
detailed findings which are being written up by technicians who have been
asked to assess and appraise the piano are no one else's business whatsoever.

It's a much better idea to talk about questions or problems which we have
about piano service for which we need help answering or finding solutions
rather than recounting every gory detail about how bad someone else's
workmanship was.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin