Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:57:23 -0500

Hi Terry,
               This is some thing that the president of your local chapter
should be made aware of.   Encourage the customer to write about your
findings directly to KC.   Lets see if home office is serious about standards.
  We hear a lot of rhetoric about the status of RPT, but we see very little
in the way of action when instances like this is reported.
Roger