keyboard graphic request

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:41:45 -0400

Graeme,

I can't help you with your request, but it gives me a chance to vent a pet peeve
I've had for years.  It is a rare graphic of a piano keyboard that is anywhere
near correct.  Nearly always the black keys are centered on the cracks of the
white keys, and the white key tails are way too thin. To the average person it
makes no difference, but I've often wondered how professional piano-related
businesses can use such graphics and feel good about them.

Sure, the graphic on my business stationery is stylized, but the spacing is
close to correct, and the keys are about the right length.  I know it's just one
of those little things.  Don't think I don't have a life; I do.  <G>

Regards, Clyde