Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:59:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2001 3:29:26 AM Mid-Atlantic Daylight Time,
baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

> the status of RPT, but we see very little
> in the way of action when instances like this is reported.
> Roger

Roger:

How do you know  the "very little in the way of action" as you state.  A
broad statement like this implies something of which I, for one, would be
curious for some verification of your implication.

What is your source?  What is the basis of this implication.  Inquiring minds
need to know.

Bob Bergantino
Willoughby Hills, Ohio