Poor Technician Workmanship Question (kinda long)

BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:32:13 EDT

In this case they are one and the same.  Actually, I get a large percentage
of business from situations such as this. Maybe this is a prime the pump
scenerio.
Seriously, though, to allow persons to continue in this manner is akin to
condoning fraud.  Expose the company or person immediately.  Maybe there is
another side to the coin and he or her will respond.  This is also a reason
why there are BBB's and ptg chapters.  If this indivual is a chapter member,
which I do not believe for an instant, then it is their duty to put a stop to
this fraudulent activity.
tom mc nabb